Specially Designed for Residential & Commercial
Heated Diode Sensor Technology
The INFICON compass refrigerant leak detector delivers outstanding sensitivity to all refrigerants yet resisting contaminants such as dust, dirt and oil.
Offering maximum flexibility and ease of use, the Compass provides features such as rechargeable batteries, the ability to operate on AC power, adjustable high/low sensitivity and a series of LED leak indicators. The ergonomic design with rubberized grip fits your hand perfectly for comfortable and secure operation.
- Patented heated diode sensor provides excellent sensitivity of 4g/a
- Automatic background adjustment ("zeroing") compensates for refrigerant build-up
- Simple and easy to use
- Power indicator to show a low battery
- Package incudes the sensor, NiMH battery, spare filters, AC adapter and a 12V adapter with cigarette lighter plug in a plastic carry case
- Operating temperature -20 to 50 °C
- Minimum sensitivity 4 g/a
- Power source - NiMH battery, AC adapter
- Battery life - 5.5 hours
- Weight with batteries - 522g
- Probe length - 15 inches
- Warranty - 2 year replacement
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.