MG44 Digital Wireless Probe Vacuum Gauge
MG44: Micron Gauge Impact & Weather Resistant designed for the field.
Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helps eliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port – even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. It’s also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case.
- Confidently perform evacuations with a reliable, leak-proof seal.
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- There are three ways to use:
- View from up to 300 metres away [line of sight] via the Job Link® mobile app
- View on the Fieldpiece SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifold SM380INT or SM480INT
- View direct from the MG44’s display.
- Three ways to view the new larger backlit LCD screen is easier to read and its dot-matrix display shows more info including
- bar graph
- rate meter
- IP54-rated weather-resistant.
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance.
- Range 50 to 25,000 microns
- Units of measure: microns (µm) of mercury, mmHg, mbar, mTorr, Torr, and Pascals
- Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Connector type: 1/4” SAE male fitting
- Accuracy: ±(5% of reading + 5 microns) at 77°F (25°C), 50 to 1000 microns
- Range and Units: 50 to 25000 microns of mercury (English), 6 to 3333 Pascals (Metric), 0.06 to 33.33 mBar (Metric), 50 to 25000 mTorr (Metric), 0.05 to 25 Torr (Metric, equivalent to mmHg)
- Best Resolution: 1 micron of mercury (below 2000 microns), 1 Pascal (below 250 Pascals), 0.001 mBar (below 2.5 mBar), 1 mTorr (below 2000 mTorr), 0.001 Torr (below 2.5 Torr, equivalent to mmHg)
- Battery Type: 2 x AA Alkaline, NEDA 15A, JIS UM3, IEC LR6
- Battery Life: 40 hours typical alkaline
- Auto Power Off: 15 minutes default (APO adjustable)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (305 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Water Resistence: IP55
- Operating Environment: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) at <80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Weight: 0.66 lbs (300 g)