KWIK-VISE™ - Refrigerant Recovery Tool.
- Line piercing / refrigerant recovery tool pierces, seals and locks on to copper lines in one swift motion.
- Self adjusting! No need to adjust the tool for different sized tubing. The tension system automatically adjusts and locks the pliers on to the copper tubing. Suits 1/4” - 1/2” O.D. Tubing.
- To use, simply position the PT-109 on to the tubing to be pierced, close the pliers quickly and firmly. The pliers will automatically adjust and lock into a tightly sealed secure position and will stay locked until released.
- Replaceable hardened steel and brass access valve assembly p/n S16002045
- Handles copper tubing from 1/4” to 1/2” O.D.
- Durable, made with high carbon heat treated jaws.
- Works with all refrigerants, HFC, CFC, HCFC and Zeotropic/Azeotropic.
- 90º elbow on access valve eliminates tangling and interference problems.
- Replacement seals part number S10000539
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.