DR82 - Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector for HVACR - Superior Sensitivity in a Rugged Design for HVACR
Like all of Fieldpiece's test instruments, the DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. You are in control with the manual or automatic zeroing function - it's your choice.
The highest possible sensitivity.
If you want to find leaks faster for your customers, try the Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector. Our newest detector can sniff out leaks at <1.0 gram/yr. That’s 20 times more sensitive than soap bubbles. This exceeds detection standards so you can quickly find and pinpoint leaks. DR82 triggers on all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blends.
The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. The ten-hour battery life lets you work all day before recharging. If need you can still use it while charging! The mute and Max mode functions allow you to work the way you want to work.
- 10-year sensor life
- Doesn’t trigger on soap bubbles and oil
- Compact – designed to fit in your hand
- Multiple alarms
- LED lighted tip and loud beep help find leaks in noisy and dark environments
- Sensitivity better than 0.03 oz/yr (1g/yr)
- Ruggedized and IP54-certified
- 10-hour battery charge
- Bright blue, back-lit LCD screen with clear numerical leak size indicator and bar graph
- Non-conductive, sturdy probe that stays where you want it.
- Weighs less than a pound
- Works on A2L Refrigerants