JAVAC XTR - ULTRA Lightweight Recovery Unit
ULTRA lightweight / ULTRA fast / ULTRA reliable
and now ULTRA affordable
The lightweight XTR Ultra has increased the affordability of the XTR range while living up to the XTR's reputation as a heavy duty work horse for recovery of a wide range of refrigerants required today.
The XTR ULTRA is specifically designed for HVAC/R field technicians who require a lightweight recovery option for standard refrigerants including R-410A, R-22, R-404A plus all other non-flammable CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants.
JAVAC were early pioneers in refrigeration recovery and are the only Australian manufactures of HVAC/R recovery equipment on the market today. Buy quality, buy JAVAC. A full range of HVAC/R products is available for service professionals
- 3/4 HP oil less, Brushless DC compressor.
- Easy to use, suitable for residential and light commercial.
- Compact and lightweight design, weighs only 8.5 kg!
- Integrated self purge function without the need to change hoses.
- Integrated multi pass condenser for faster recovery times.
- High-speed fan provides exceptional cooling.
- Three valve manifold for superior control of liquid and vapour recovery with 50mm enclosed gauges.
- Weight balanced heavy duty case for easy handling.
- 2 meter power cord with ICE connector.
- High pressure cut out.
- Reusable inlet mesh filter.
- 1 year factory warranty.
Weight: 8.5 kg
Size: L 320 mm W 220 mm H 260 mm
Connections: 1/4 SAE
HP Cut Out: 550 psi
Operating Temp: 0°C to 45°C
Noise Level: 75 dba
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Light to medium residential
- Light commercial
- Liquid recovery rate (kg/min) 2.3
- Vapour recovery rate (Kg/min) 0.31
- Push/pull (kg/min) 7.1
Most Bang for your Buck
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.