ULTRA lightweight / ULTRA fast / ULTRA reliable
and now ULTRA affordable
The NEW R32-ready, lightweight XTR Ultra has increased the affordability of the XTR range while living up to the XTR's reputation as a heavy duty work horse for recovery of a wide range of refrigerants required today.
The XTR ULTRA is specifically designed for HVAC/R field technicians who require a lightweight recovery option for standard refrigerants including R-410A, R-22, R-404A plus all other non-flammable CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants.
JAVAC were early pioneers in refrigeration recovery and are the only Australian manufactures of HVAC/R recovery equipment on the market today. Buy quality, buy JAVAC. A full range of HVAC/R products is available for service professionals
- 3/4 HP oil less, Brushless DC compressor.
- Easy to use, suitable for residential and light commercial.
- Compact and lightweight design, weighs only 8.5 kg!
- Integrated self purge function without the need to change hoses.
- Integrated multi pass condenser for faster recovery times.
- High-speed fan provides exceptional cooling.
- Three valve manifold for superior control of liquid and vapour recovery with 50mm enclosed gauges.
- Weight balanced heavy duty case for easy handling.
- 2 meter power cord with ICE connector.
- High pressure cut out.
- Reusable inlet mesh filter.
- 1 year factory warranty.
Weight: 8.5 kg
Size: L 320 mm W 220 mm H 260 mm
Connections: 1/4 SAE
HP Cut Out: 550 psi
Operating Temp: 0°C to 45°C
Noise Level: 75 dba
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Light to medium residential
- Light commercial
- Liquid recovery rate (kg/min) 2.3
- Vapour recovery rate (Kg/min) 0.31
- Push/pull (kg/min) 7.1
Most Bang for your Buck