High-performing, also equipped with airtight oil
bottles, fully automatic service management, scale
locking/unlocking device and refrigerant weight
A large display for great results
The KONFORT TOUCH charging stations are equipped with a 10-inch colour multi-touch screen display,
which gives them great usability and allows always having a clear view of the operations to perform. Moreover, the innovative graphic interface has been developed to ensure a really intuitive software user experience, making it easier to quickly read the data displayed.
An interesting feature is also the possibility for the operator to choose between a light or dark theme for the background.
The display on the KONFORT TOUCH stations features the glove-touch technology, which ensures perfect use while wearing different types of work gloves.
Many connection modes
The great ease of use of the KONFORT TOUCH range and its smart approach also lie in the possibility to use the Wi-Fi connectivity for a series of activities, such as:
– printing reports in A4 format;
– receiving software and firmware updates in real time;
– receiving remote technical assistance;
– connecting to the myTEXA portal;
– connecting with the KONFORT Mobile APP.
The Bluetooth module also allows connecting the stations with several accessories, such as the A/C efficiency kit.
The stations are also equipped with a practical USB port, which can be used to back up the reports of the services
performed and the entire system. It is very useful also to install software updates if the workshop does not have
a Wi-Fi network.
Paper reports always at hand
Besides the built-in thermal printer, KONFORT TOUCH allows printing the reports of the services performed also via Wi-Fi and in A4 format, using any printer connected to the workshop’s Wi-Fi network.
Thanks to a dedicated APP, the stations communicate with Android and iOS smartphones, so that operators can follow the progress of the service and charging procedures also remotely.
The technician receives a notification in case of faults and when the service is complete. The new APP also allows you to view and manage the performed maintenance services easily, even when the station is turned off.
Android operating system everything is even easier
The KONFORT TOUCH stations are designed to be extremely well-functioning and achieve the maximum
simplification of the maintenance and charging operations.
To reach this goal, the Android 10 embedded operating system is used.
This choice allows better familiarity in activating the various controls, with a very intuitive visual language
and an interface rich in infographics.
The software updates are performed automatically and securely.
Simple and intuitive user interface
starting the service is immediate
The interface is designed to provide all the necessary information in a single screen; this way, users can have
direct access to the most useful operations. In next to no time, you will move from the initial station activation
phases to carrying out the service.
The menu, which can be browsed really easily, makes the most of the large display and minimises the “steps”
required to start a charging service. Moreover, the search mode “Smart selection by model” allows you to find
the vehicle you are working on by simply entering one or more keywords.
Online technical assistance
A specialised operator always available
The owner of a KONFORT TOUCH station can be sure not only to use a highly technological tool, but also to be able to count on constant after-sales assistance.
To use this service, simply connect the station to the workshop’s Wi-Fi network, access the Applications page from the software interface and select Remote Assistance.
From here, it is possible to ask for the help of a specialised technician who will take control of the KONFORT TOUCH remotely to carry out maintenance activities in support of the operator at the workshop.
For example, the technician can activate the station, check its operating status and any errors that it may have set, calibrate the scales, check the solenoid valves, and much more.
- R134a and R1234yf compatible
- Compatible CAR and TRUCK
- BUS compatible (only Konfort 760 Touch Bus)
- Fully automatic service management
- Automatic leak detection
- Refrigerant quantity measurement with electronic scales
- Air Tight Bottle oil anti-contamination system (patent pending)
- Automatic oil management with electronic scales
- Recovered oil quantity measurement with electronic scales
- Hybrid vehicle compatible
- Automatic service management (DATABASE
- Customised service management
- FPS security system (Fan Protection System)
- Flushing system for oil change
- Printout of completed services via Wi-Fi
- 10” touchscreen display
- Compatibility with KONFORT APP
- 20 kg tank for Konfort 760 Touch
- 30 kg tank for Konfort 760 Touch Bus
- Charging accuracy +/- 15 g
- High efficiency refrigerant recovery (over 95%)
- Two-stage vacuum pump
- Automatic oil bottle recognition (patent pending)
- Scales locking system
- Operating mode: DATABASE
- Operating mode: CUSTOMISED SERVICE
- Operating mode: MY DATABASE
- Multi-language software
- Automatic service hose length compensation
- Automatic maintenance alarm
- Simplified maintenance
- Automatic management of non-condensable gases
- Remote assistance
- Automatic, high-precision oil injection
- Automatic updates