Split system Installations of air conditioning systems have become very important in the HVAC industry.
Mobile refrigeration trades people will find they need some key equipment to get them started and working efficiently while on the road. They will also need equipment that can be approved by Arctic Refrigeration Council.
These items are recognized by Australian Standards as suitable for use on Refrigeration Systems. Items are also serialized for Australian Refrigeration Auditing Purposes.
Included in Split System Pack is the CC45 Vacuum Pump. This vacuum pump is an economical unit suitable for a range of refrigeration duties. It is ideal for residential and commercial applications where typical service evacuation times are required.
The DVG500 digital vacuum gauge is a state-of-the-art digital vac stat utilizing patented technology to deliver the highest accuracy and resolution available.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- Laboratory and research
- Operates for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery
- A large 1/2" numeric display and a bright blue LED backlight
- Measures from 0—25,000 microns with 0.1 micron resolution below 10,000 microns
- Programmable, increasing your productivity on the job.
- The vacuum leak rate indicator shows both evacuation progress and assists in determining the presence of leaks or moisture
- A temperature indicator accurate to within 0.1°C
- Innovative oil sensor and self-diagnostics ensure accuracy
- The only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration
- This package also includes a R134a Manifold set with 36 inch Goodyear hoses. These manifolds are suitable for R134a, R22 and 404, 407.
- All of this equipment has been carefully engineered in Australia. Buy with Confidence and the added benefit of knowing you are supporting Australian business.
CC45 Vacuum Pump
Vacuum Pump Oil
IEC 240V Power Lead
R134a Manifold Kit
Yellow, Red, Blue 36" 1/4" SAE Hoses
DVG500 digital vacuum gauge
Detachable swivel hook
Battery (one 9V alkaline)