The PVR Manifold is a duel 2 in 1 nitrogen pressure testing and vacuum manifold designed for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration use.
The PVR Features include:
- Separate valves for pressure and vacuum testing procedures.
- The PVR Speeds up the process of pressure and vacuum testing.
- The PVR is specifically designed to handle high pressures involved in pressure testing R410 a systems.
- Both gauges on the PVR are equipped with a set point indicator to monitor for pressure or vacuum losses.
- The PVR has a built in vent valve for safe de-pressurisation of systems.
- A safety relief valve is fitted to prevent accidental pressure damage to the vacuum gauge.
- A 3/8 Vacuum hose adaptor is included for larger systems.
- 0-1000 mbar vacuum gauge with built in set point indicator and safety relief valve.
- 0-50 bar pressure gauge with built in set point indicator and guides for correct system pressures.
- For use on all air conditioning systems including R410a.
- All connections to the PVR are 1⁄4 flare male.
- Heavy duty manifold without sight glass.
- Stainless steel nitrogen hoses max working pressure 200 bar.
- Gauge heads in rubber surround for protection.
- Sturdy foam filled plastic carry case with handle
- Maximum working pressure 50 bar.
The kit includes:
- PVR Manifold
- 2 x 2m Stainless steel braided, 1⁄4 connection hoses
- 1 x 72” Yellow Vacuum hose
- 1 x 1⁄4 x 5/16 adaptor to suit R410a systems
- 1 x 1⁄4 x 3/8 vacuum hose adaptor.
- Manifold hook for easy use
- Instructional guide for the safe use of the PVR
- Sturdy plastic carry case
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.