- Detects all kinds of halogenated refrigerants
- Single color LED display with 6-level leak alarm
- Tricolor display of battery voltage
- RESET time sensitivity adjustment
- Real time sensitivity adjustment
- Adopts quality sensors that can detect slightly leaked halogen gases
- 14 inches (35.5cm) flexible stainless steel probe
Max Sensitivity: to halogenated refrigerants, 3gr/yr
Working Temperature: 0C~-50C
Working Mode: Continuous and no limit
Reaction Time: instant
Resetting Time: 2 seconds
Warm-up Time: about 6 seconds
Probe Length: 35.5cm
HLD-100+ halogen leak detector can also be used in:
- Other systems and storage/recovery containers the unit responds to all halogenated (with Chlorine and Fluorine included) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
HFCs R34a, R404a, R125etc
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas);
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers;
- Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases);
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene;
- Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.