XTR Pro Recovery Unit. Made in Australia.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Light weight and compact design
- Superb performance
- Superb value for money
- Oil free and air cooled compressor
Our top selling Vacuum Pump Series is a quality, two stage oil rotary vane pump with 15 micron ultimate vacuum.
Ideal for general refrigeration service, this Model 45L/min and is packed with the features below.
- Bottleshops and convenient stores
- Restaurants , cafes and catering facilities
- General refrigeration
- Household or residential including split systems
Manufactured to JAVAC high quality standards Great value for money Anti-oil demister to prevent oil spillage Fitted with 1/4" SAE connector
- Brand: HVD
- Model: 100kg Refrigerant Scale
- Part Number: LMC200
LMC-200 Refrigerant Charging Scale Carry Bag with extra Storage Pockets Shoulder Strap Instruction Manual
1. Take out the scale from the package and place it on firm and level surface
2. Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale
3. Press the "power" button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
4. Press"unit"to switch between "Kg","Oz"and"Lb".
5. Press"zero"to zero (tare) the scale
6. Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
7. Observe the change of refrigerant weight real time during charging and recovery.
Over range indication:
If the weight applied to the weighing platform exceeds the maximum weight (100kg), characters "full" will appear on the screen and red LED will flash to indicate alarm.
To prevent damage to the scale and sensor, please do not place objects over 100kg on the scale platform
Battery level indicator:
The battery power is indicated in segments, which reduce with power consumption until the frame of flashes, Later on the LCD will become unstable.
Please change batteries before the LCD indicates unstable in case error message affects the normal use of the scale.
1. Power-on self - test: it lasts less than 2s.
2. Tare deduction in full range (100kg)
3. The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit. The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed
4 .Auto off: If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes, the scale turns off automatically.
LD-100 Refrigerant Leak Detector offers the greatest sensitivity and fastest response of any portable refrigerant detector available. This is achieved through the employment of a high sensitive semi-conductive sensor combined with a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled circuit.
In addition to the supreme performance and functional advantages, it offers an unique designed shape to provide greater ease of use and comfort.
- Sensor type: Semi-conductive sensor
- Minimum Sensitivity: 3g/yr
- Response time:<3s
- Warm up time:<60s
Temperature: 0?~50?;Humidity:< 80%RH(non condensing)
Application of refrigerant:
It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12,R11,R500,R503 etc
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc
HFCs e.g.R134a,R404a,R410A,R407C etc
- Highlight LED display
- One-touch reset and six-level adjustable sensitivity
- True mechanical pump provides instant response and clearing
- Battery level indication
- Sensor failure indication
- Three 1.5V AA high-energy battery
- Unique shape design
- Flexible stainless probe
- Class 1.6 Gauges - Very Important when buying a Quality Manifold
- Large 70mm Diameter Easy-to-read, Dual Gauges
- Manifold with Built-in Sight Glass
- High Pressure or Low Pressure is Selectable
- Piston Valves for More Positive Seal and Less Wear
- Temperature in Celcius for R22, R134a, R410a, R407C
- Extra Large Easy to Read Color Coded Dials
- Full Rubber gauge housing for added protection
- Durable Metal Casing
- Aluminum Alloy Testing Manifold Body
- High Impact Pop-in Lexan Lens
- A heavy Duty Hook for Hanging the Gauges
- No-flutter Gauge Design
- 1/4" SAE Brass Connections
- 5/16" SAE Adaptors to allow switching between different systems
- 3 pcs Charging Hoses, 36" in Length Each
- Red(1/4" SAE), Yellow(1/4" SAE) & Blue(1/4" SAE) Charging Hoses
- Working Pressure: 800 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Designed to Meet 1/4" SAE Requirement for Refrigerant Permutation
- 45 Degrees Angle on the Service Port Site for Easier Access
- 1x Set of Manifold Dual Gauges
- 3x Color Coded Charging Hoses
- 2x 1/4" MSAE x 5/16" FSAE Adaptors
Tube Flaring Kit:
- Model: CT-1226AL
- Package Weight : 1.5 kg
A good quality 3 piece set that is very versatile for use on Aluminium & Copper Piping, Brake & Fuel Lines, Cooling and Transmission lines. Used for soft pliable metals such as copper and aluminium, these will allow those pipes and joins to be made with ease. Flaring tools provide a water tight fitting and come with industry standard measurements on the tool. They are rated highly upon their ability to form tight fittings.
Set in a handy PVC carry storage case
- 1 x 45° Flare Tool
- 1 x Imperial flare bar size - 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8",7/16", 1/2", 5/8".
- 1 x Tube Cutter 1/8"---1 - 1/8"(4 - 28mm)
- 1 x Hand carrying plastic case
- Measuring range: -50°C-- +300°C (-58°F--+572°F)
- Distinguish: 0.1°C
- Accuracy : ±1°C(-20°C~+120°C) ±5°C(other range)
- Power: DC1.5V 7#alkaline battery (optional)
- Product size: 107×66×24mm
- Length of prope pole is 198mm
- Screen size: 33.5×14.5mm