Rocker 400 laboratory piston pumps, have proven to be robust, efficient and offer great value for money.
- Features : - No air pollution, maintenance free Rocker series pumps are driven by Piston, no need for lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
- Quiet and low vibration Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Rocker series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
- Thermal protection device Every motor of Rocker series pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then restart it when the temperature cools down.
- Air inlet filter cartridge Every Rocker series pump is equipped with moisture trap in air inlet to filter particle, moisture and prolong the life of pump.
- Laboratory Vacuum Pump - Filtration for microbiology test - Air sampling - Suspended solid test - Vacuum filtration - Scientific vacuum Technical Information
- AC220V, 50Hz (AC110V,60Hz) - Max. power: 80 W - Max. current:0.4 A - Max. vacuum: -85KPa - Max. flow rate: 34 l/min - Noise level: 50.0 dB - Horse power: 1/6 HP - Net wet: 5.2 kg - Port thread: 5/16 inch (8 mm)