The RS-750 JAVAC Nitrogen regulator and test rig has been designed specifically for use in the high pressure testing applications required for refrigeration and air conditioning systems operating with R410a.
The RS-750 Pressure Test Rig has been developed using tried and tested materials combined with the latest design technology, resulting in a robust regulator that is ideally suited to the rigours of daily use.
- 300 bar maximum inlet pressure
- 0-50 bar (0-750psi) outlet pressure range
- Designed for testing refrigeration systems that use R410a refrigerant gas in accordance with BS EN 378.
- 1/4″ SAE flare outlet connection to allow for rapid connection to industry standard hose.
- Safety relief valve to prevent regulator over pressurisation.
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.