SOX3 Combustion Checker
Fast & Easy Boiler & Burner Tuning
- Measures flue temp and %O2
- Calculates %CO2, %EA, and combustion efficiency
- Hands-free testing with magnet, R-cone, and automatic pump
- Programmable for custom fuel types
The SOX3 Calculates Combustion Efficiency, %CO2 and Excess Air %. SOX3 measures Oxygen % [ O2%] & temperature. Programmable Custom fuel types & field replaceable O2-Sensor [Part# RSO2 ] NOTE: We do not warrant Sensors due to nature of use.
The SOX3 Combustion Check is a great tool to easily tune furnaces when a full combustion analysis isn't necessary. Designed specifically for HVACR pros, the SOX3 provides all the essential measurements needed to tune most combustion equipment. It directly measures %O2 and flue temperature, and calculates %CO2, %Excess Air, and combustion efficiency.
Like all Fieldpiece products, the SOX3 Combustion Check Tool was designed to help HVACR professionals do more with their tools. From custom fuels to field-replaceable oxygen sensors, the SOX3 can be trusted to measure up for any furnace tuning job.
- Automatic Electric Pump with Pause - Pump works automatically so there's no hand pumping, and techs can pause the pump at any time to save battery life
- Field-replaceable Oxygen Sensor - The SOX3 Oxygen Sensor [Part # RSO2] indicators tells techs when a new sensor is needed. Replaceing the Sensor is done in minutes & with calibration data stored on the sensor, there's never a need to send your instrument in for calibration.
- Hands-free Testing - The threaded R-cone holds the barrel firmly in the flue, and the strong magnet on the back of the SOX3 holds the instrument firmly to the side of the flue, while the internal electric pump does all the work. Techs simply view the results on the triple line display.
- Combustion Efficiency - Quickly calculated and displayed on the screen, the SOX3's combustion efficiency calculation is the best measurement to help tune a Burner.
- Custom Fuels - Not only does the SOX3 test Natural Gas, Oil #2, and Propane, but it can be quickly, and easily programmed to test any type of fuel. So non-conventional Boilers are just as easy to tune and conventional furnaces.