SRL2K7 - Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector for HVACR - Superior Sensitivity in a Rugged Design for HVACR
Like all of Fieldpiece's test instruments, the SRL2 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. We believe the SRL2 is it. It comes in kit form in a rugged, blow-mold case with all of the extras (see What's Included tab).
The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. The eight-hour battery life lets you work all day before recharging and the included vehicle and wall chargers help you during overtime. The mute and peak functions allow you to work the way you want to work. The magnetic hanger helps keep the detector out of the way when repairing a leak, but visible enough so you won't leave it on the job.
Advantages Over Other Types of Refrigerant Leak Detectors
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends.
- Sealed sensor. Unlike heated diode and corona discharge leak detectors, the sensor doesn't "touch" refrigerant as it passes through the instrument. Heated diode and corona discharge units tend to degrade or fail when they come in contact with high concentrations of refrigerant or touch liquid.
- Doesn't trigger on oil or moisture like other types of detectors.
- Senses change in refrigerant levels. Works even in contaminated environments.
- Up and running in less than 30 seconds. Some heated elements and corona discharge units take much longer to warm up. UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system and can degrade system components.
Designed for HVAC-R