- Pinpoint small leaks easily by elimination of background concentration with fully adjustable tic rate
- Visual indicators for power, tic rate and battery replacement
- One-hand operation
- Optional earphone attachment
- Detects all existing refrigerants and blends including 404A, PURON 410A and *R-507 (AZ50).
- 400 hour individual sensor life; a spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous sensor use.
- Fast response; Begin testing immediately after power on
Returns will not be accepted whether defective or not unless a Return Authorization Number has been obtained from the HVACDirect team and permission given for the goods to be returned to an AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE for evaluation and/or repair. There is a 25% restocking fee for incorrectly ordered goods which are Authorized For Return and are in new unopened condition. For full terms and instructions of 'HVACDirect Returns and Refund Policy' please refer to the full version in our warranty and returns page. Your rights under Australia law remain.