12 cfm, 3-Phase, 208/480 VAC 50/60 Hz.
The TRIVAC D -T- pumps are oil-sealed dual-stage rotary vane pumps. This Leybold D16T has a pumping speed of 17 m3·h-1. (12CFM). TRIVAC D -T- pumps are capable of pumping gases and vapours and evacuat-ing vessels or vacuum systems down into the medium vacuum range. The standard versions of the pump are not suited for pumping of oxygen exceeding the concentration as found in the atmosphere, and are also not suited for pumping of hazardous gases or extremely aggressive or corrosive media.
- Cooling & Air-Conditioning
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Backing diffusion pumps
- Backing roots pumps, turbo or cryo pumps, rotary evaporation,
refrigeration system evacuation, epoxy degassing, vacuum sterilization
- Backing mass spectrometers, freeze drying
- Vacuum centrifugal applications
- Vacuum distillation
- Space research
- And other vacuum processes